Thursday, November 3, 2011

We love Halloween

Really, can you tell a child that they have WAY TOO MUCH CANDY? You can try, but what undoubtedly will happen is a response even Willy Wonka would grin at, "Are you crazy Mom, I don't think there is enough candy in the world for me!" Alright fine, who am I to judge, restrict, confiscate or deny a child of enjoying one of his or her most sought after holidays of the year? I loved Halloween, my sisters and brothers loved Halloween. Free candy, awesome dress ups and parties are what made our little hearts race with delight. And so I say,"Let them eat candy, let them eat cake, they'll know when they're done when along comes BELLY ACHE!" Two hours later, "Oh, I'm sorry you don't feel so good honey. I'll just keep this bucket of candy in a safe place until you get better." (Under mine and Daddy's bed...wink wink.)
We hope everyone had a fabulous sugar filled weekend. We of course missed trick or treating with our loved ones, but The Black Ninja, Vampire and Model A Farmer are adjusting and making more and more friends, in Oregon, every day.

2 comments:

Gicela said...

Oregon? Update please! Love the costumes!

Unknown said...

We miss you guys so much! Glad you are adjusting. Will you be here for Christmas? Love ya!