Monday, May 7, 2012

Let's hear it for My Man!

 This is the smile of a very happy, very relieved, very super sexy, terrific, fabulous, super-man.  After nine months of living the life of a 1st year law student, this man has past the test, bit the bullet, wadded through thick and thin.  Last Friday night was one of my husband's finest moments.  To throw down a huge, orange, 15 pound backpack and say, "I did it.  I've fought the good fight, I've kept the faith, and I've never been more scared and stressed in my life.  But I did it. I've passed my first year of of law school," is a feeling of true accomplishment, true grit, true peace (until next year).


And this is the song of a very happy, very relieved, very proud wife...

"Let's hear it for the Boy.  Let's hear it for my MAN!"

We all find ourselves breathing a big sigh of relief, and the need to catch up on some sleepy night night and wholesome family time at the dinner table.

 Roller coasters rides are exhilarating, but it's nice when the ride stops and you can grab some cotton candy, pull up a park bench and watch the kids ride the tug boats.




1 comment:

Sarah Sampson said...

I knew you could do it.. It is always nice to put another notch in the belt. Bigger things will be on the way. Good job!