Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I sees ya!

I sees ya!  And I gotcha right where I want ya!

Aah Hah!  Freeze, ya Yellow Lily Coward.

I'mmmm warnin' you.  Don't ya dare take another step!

Oooowah!  Ya done did it!  Oowah, I'm gonna getcha little stinker!

Bleah, huh, huh, huh.  Getting so excited about a shadow on the wall is hard work.

Ho Hum.  Maybe I better rethink this whole, wearin' the badge and letting 'em call me Sheriff, getup.

Woah!  There he goes again!  I'm so close, I can almost TASTE his saddle bags.

Oh, hi Mom.  Where ya been?  You'll be happy to know that I have single hand-idly, hog tied a thieving bandit, caught running through your room just a minute ago.  How's that for being 4 months old and cuter than a berry cream pie?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That baby is really cute!! I loved his eyes :)

Gicela said...

Love it! What a sweet little boy!

Prasanth said...

wow!! cute...